I cut the squares using my Accuquilt GO! which took a couple of hours at the most. The pattern is a Disappearing Nine Patch which went together quickly. I tried machine quilting three large flowers like the one print, then did a loose stipple around them. I think my machine hated the quilt too, because I fought with the bobbins the entire time. I picked out dozens of rats' nests. I fully anticipate that the quilting will all come out after it's been washed three times.
The only good thing about this quilt is that I finished it on time. I was so glad to see it go I didn't even insure it when I shipped it.