Sunday, February 14, 2010

No quilting going on here

Sorry. No pictures this time. I've done very little quilting in the last week or so. I started working on a stack of blocks last week and had to tear the first one apart four times. I took that as a sign to come back to it later. Thanks to the Olympics, I've had some to do some handwork. I'm finishing the binding on the Garden Party quilt. Pictures when it's done. And I'm still working on my Le Jardin blocks. I realize how out of practice I am on my hand applique.

I received my class confirmation for the International Quilt Festival recently. I'm taking three all-day classes from Charlotte Angotti, John Flynn and Kaffee Fassett. Should be really exciting. The materials are provided for the first two classes, but I need to buy fabric for the Fassett class. I can't decide what colors to make it. I've still got almost two months though.

Other than that I've been spending most of my free time job-hunting. My goal is to have a different job by April 1st. So far I'm not having much luck, but I'll keep you posted.

Until next time...
A

No comments:

Post a Comment