That's the sound that May made as it flew by me. I must have blinked or something or they cut days out of the month. I did, however, get a UFO finished. It was a flimsy and I got it quilted and bound just under the wire.
Here's the before:
Here it is quilted:
Here is the finished and bound quilt:
Here's a closeup of the border and binding. I chose a fun plaid for the binding:
Here is the back. It's a really vibrant batik print in orange and aqua:
I also got two quilts for Japan quilted and the bindings sewn to the top. Those just need the hand sewing now. I also finished the last 5 of the 25 subway blocks. I'll do a separate post on that one. Not a bad month, I suppose.