Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yarn days - anyone interested in a pattern?

Hey all,

First off, apologies for the crummy pix. The camera is on the fritz, so these are taken with my cell phone. While I was on my blogging hiatus, I was playing with yarn. I finished this:

... Yes, i can tell you're scratching your heads. I did finish making a piece out of this yarn, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted, so I took it apart and started over. This is take 2. It's supposed to be a wrap, but it came out more like a scarf. But taking it apart gave me something to do while I was at jury duty.

This scarf/necklet turned out just right though.


Would anyone be interested in the pattern or a tutorial for this? I made notes while I was going, and I can post them here if there's interest. I made this up in a couple of hours. very fast, very fun. Just leave a comment.

Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment